Dental Program expanded in Taylor County
TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Taylor County is increasing their dental program to offer just about no cost companies to individuals who qualify.
The program will allow impoverished Taylor County residents to receive extractions or a filling for only $20.
Below is the criteria all candidates will have to fulfill:
1. They can appear once for each calendar year.
2. People must at this time stay in Taylor County
3. Must be at or down below 250% of the FPL
4. Will have to not have dental insurance coverage
5. Are going through dental suffering.
6. The software will only address extractions or a filling. Dentures and restorative treatment are not offered as a result of this plan. Principal focus is to tackle dental discomfort and stay away from pointless visits to the emergency home.
7. They’ll have to have to decide up and turn in an software at the Taylor County workplaces at 400 Oak Road, Suite 202 or available online.
8. Paper purposes are also available at the Abilene-Taylor County Well being District at 850 N 6th and Professional medical Treatment Mission at 1857 Pine St, Suite 100
9. The moment they are notified that their software has been accredited, they will want to go to the Christian Service Middle to routine an appointment – 3185 N. 10th Street. We ask that they contribute $20 which will go to the dentist.
4. Shoppers will obtain this company on a 1st come 1st served basis
Taylor County’s expanded dental software is designed feasible by a partnership in between the Christian Provider Centre, the Abilene/Taylor County Health and fitness District, and Taylor County’s Social Solutions.
The Local community Basis of Abilene will also provide dentists with partial reimbursement for each and every affected individual thanks to their generous donors.