In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I job interview Whitney Johnson. Whitney is CEO of the tech-enabled talent development corporation Disruption Advisors. She is 1 of the best 10 small business thinkers in the globe as named by Thinkers50. Whitney is an pro at smart expansion leadership, and she co-established the Disruptive Innovation Fund with Harvard Business School’s late Clayton Christensen. She’s also the author of a new book — Smart Expansion: How to Mature Your Individuals to Improve Your Firm.
Developing is the intention. Assisting individuals acquire their potential and turn out to be the self they want to be and are able of staying is what leaders strive towards. And as men and women improve, so do corporations. If you want to lead and scale an organization, that transformation starts in. In this episode, I discuss with Whitney Johnson about how to expand a small business — the sensible way — by cultivating a society of learning and development.
Queries I ask Whitney Johnson:
- [1:26] How are you implementing the S Curve of Discovering to expansion and leadership?
- [2:48] In some cases, there is a issue in the S Curve of Learnning where by even though it takes off, it can truly nosedive. Is this one thing you see taking place with individual progress?
- [4:09] I’ve owned my have company coming up on 30 yrs. And I sense like there is not just one particular S curve of progress – what’s your see on that?
- [6:50] Would you say your e-book is as significantly about personalized growth as it is about management growth?
- [8:14] What are some of the new routines or inquiries that individuals need to start out inquiring on their own in its place of just declaring this is the new way we’re going to do things?
- [9:54] What tips do you have for people today attempting to get by way of the extensive part wherever they may well not be observing any improvement?
- [13:25] How can a chief or somebody trying to acquire personally use the ‘collect like a child’ thought from your e book?
- [15:43] Do you feel the management section in your guide may well be harder to put in mainly because of the varying cultural factors within of different corporations?
- [17:19] Your reserve is stuffed with interviews – is there a tale in the book that you sense has truly nailed it?
- [19:37] Where can individuals discover out much more about your guide and your function?
Much more About Whitney Johnson:
Much more About The Duct Tape Promoting Advisor Network
Like this demonstrate? Simply click on about and give us a evaluate on iTunes, you should!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio place for small business experts who seek the best education and inspiration on how to improve a business enterprise.
No cost eBook
7 Ways to Scale Your Consulting Observe Without Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Advisor Network has helped me to grow my business enterprise by over 40% in the very last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND