What was it about this broker that drew me in? Are you the type of trader that is easily swayed by marketing and advertising? If so, then I can certainly understand; I fell for it myself. The truth is that there are so many online trading platforms to choose from: I had no idea where to start. The brokers have their own websites, and they make everything look so attractive; for example, they promise you a lot of money if you invest with them. I was hooked by the get-rich-quick promises.
But The Blueprint Capital platform has been great. It took me a long time to find an online trading server that I was satisfied with. But it was worth the wait in the end because this broker has really helped me out a lot. They taught me everything I needed to know when it comes to making money on the markets, and not only did they do that, but they also gave me some great tools as well.
My decision came down to a few things: a great reputation (or lack thereof), good reviews, ease-of-use, the ability to trade on my phone/tablet, free attractive bonuses (because who doesn’t like free stuff?), and availability in multiple countries.
I have been using The Blueprint Capital platform for about two months now. And so far, so good: their assistance has been invaluable to me. When I invest in the markets, I find that I am pretty clueless as to what is going on. I’m sure you know how it feels; making too many mistakes and losing too much money can really put a damper on your day.
The Blueprint Capital platform has helped me enormously with my trading by teaching me new strategies for using the market resources in order to make more profit on each transaction. It was a great learning experience, and now I feel like an expert. Not only are there tutorials to help you out every step of the way, but also, they give you full access to their own unique set of trading tools. Some of them include the following:
1) The Trading Dashboard – This trading dashboard is a useful tool that I use quite often, for example, when I’m looking at my account balances and notes. In this way, the data is available to me in an organized fashion.
2) Market Analysis Tools – These tools are really helpful because they allow you to get a better understanding of what happened on any given day when you’re reading your trade reports or reviewing your account history. If you have access to these tools, then you will be able to make more informed decisions regarding how much profit [or loss] you want to take out of that particular market.
3) Trade History & Charts At first – I had no clue about how to read charts and trade reports [so this tool was especially helpful]. This is a really great feature because it gives you access to all of your own transaction history and charts, which can be used to keep track of what happened during each transaction.
And I found that having these resources at my disposal has been a tremendous help; it makes me feel much more confident about using The Blueprint Capital platform.
- Transparency when it came to fees and taxes
- Great educational content
- Ability to trade short/sell stock via margin (I do a lot of short selling)
- Great support staff and customer service
- Easy to use platform
I searched the web for reviews on The Blueprint Capital, but I didn’t come across any. Nevertheless, I decided to open an account anyway and take it from there.
That was in 2011, and things have been great since then. The transparency regarding fees and taxes is truly what sealed the deal for me when comparing brokerage firms. Also, I like their selection of free educational courses they provide, which are easy to follow along as you practice on a demo account. No other broker that I’ve looked at provides this much quality education for no cost at all.
Since opening my account with Blueprint Capital, my net worth has grown substantially. For me, using margin has been the key to this success. The broker keeps it simple and doesn’t try to overcomplicate things that are great for beginners.
As far as support goes, they have an awesome help desk that I use regularly (things happen – even when you’re a professional). Also, their customer service is top-notch.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 stars – Excellent
What Were You Looking For? I was looking for an online brokerage firm with transparency regarding fees and taxes because I started doing my own research about stocks after being burnt by some shady firms that charge high commissions and stiff fees. I wanted to make sure that the commission was a flat monthly fee as this meant that I would be paying less overall for my online trades (less money out of pocket).
What Did You Find? They have low costs, with no hidden fees ever. They offer an educational area where you can learn how the stock market works and much more about investing in general; they also provide free courses for practice trading. The customer service and support team are helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly – not something all online brokers could say.
Why Are You Satisfied With Your Results? I am satisfied with my results because they’ve been great. Since 2011, my account balance has grown substantially and continues to do so. The fact that Blueprint Capital is an international firm was a huge plus for me. Also, their platform is easy to use, even for beginners like myself. That all being said, it is worth noting that the risk factor must be taken into consideration too when trading – The Blueprint Capital isn’t a get rich quick type of thing; if you’re willing to put in the work, then you can make money through absolutely, but there will be times where you may lose some money as well.
Of course, the platform is not all perfect. It lacks in providing more languages, and there are some glitches in its website. But these changes can be made to make the platform even better than it is today.
The online trading platforms that I have encountered, I feel that this one is truly transparent with all of the charges they charge for their services. I would recommend this for beginners who are planning on buying stocks and other complex financial products.
This platform also does not support PayPal, but the rest of the payment methods are amazing. Also, you can make your payments through credit cards, debit card, and by bank transfers.
You may also like the fact that their platform is easy to use, which as well caters to beginners who are planning on opening an account with them.
The trading fees – all of them charge a fee but not in this case. The commission is a flat monthly fee which means that you will pay less money out of pocket than other firms that charge various percentages based on the amount traded. This concept sounded too good to be true from my end; therefore, I took action and opened an account with The Blueprint Capital. And it was one of the best decisions I have made when it comes to finances. The only downside is that they don’t support PayPal, but they are the best online trading platform available for me.
Some of the Top Features Include
1. Low annual maintenance fees – The platform charges a flat trading fee which implies that you will be paying less money out of pocket than other firms who charge commission percentages based on the amount traded.
2. A wide range of options contracts with ETFs – The firm provides options and exchange-traded funds, both of which are quite popular in the stock market today. This is one reason why I prefer The Blueprint Capital over the others.
3. Simple interface to use for beginners – Of course, this is not completely true for novice traders like myself, but it does provide an easy way to view your existing stocks and portfolios; also, it allows you to create buy/sell orders quickly, which means you can start your trading activities right away.
As I have stated earlier, the platform has its flaws- a lack of support for PayPal and limited currency pairs in foreign exchange are some of them. However, these issues can be resolved easily by refining their existing system further.
This is my two cents about The Blueprint Capital. It may not be as good as other platforms out there, but I hope this review has helped out anyone looking for a new online broker. On a final note, I would like to say that The Blueprint Capital has truly made my experience as an online trader a memorable one. After all, this is where I was able to discover my ability for trading – and I am glad that they also helped me grow in the process!
Disclaimer: This review is written from my own experience and my self-knowledge only and this is not a recommendation.