Overall automotive marketplace M&A specials worth $6.4bn have been declared in the US in Q1 2022, led by Cummins’ $3.7bn acquisition of Meritor, according to GlobalData’s bargains database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your internet site
Copy and paste the impression supply into your web site to display the chart.
The price marked an raise of 3353.1% around the preceding quarter and a rise of 117.6% when in contrast with the previous four-quarter typical of $2.96bn.
The US held a 73.18% share of the global automotive market M&A offer price that totalled $8.8bn in Q1 2022.
In phrases of offer action, the US recorded 35 M&A offers during Q1 2022, marking an increase of 52.17% over the preceding quarter and a rise of 68.67% around the past 4-quarter average.
US automotive business M&A specials in Q1 2022: Prime specials
The top 5 automotive marketplace M&A discounts accounted for 100% of the total price in the course of Q1 2022.
The mixed worth of the leading 5 automotive M&A bargains stood at $6.44bn, towards the over-all worth of $6.4bn recorded for the quarter.
The major 5 automotive marketplace M&A promotions of Q1 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Cummins $3.7bn acquisition deal with Meritor
2) The $2.1bn acquisition of GM Cruise by Common Motors
3) Cummins $325m acquisition deal with Jacobs Vehicle Programs
4) The $255m acquisition of dlhBOWLES by ABC Systems
5) ARI Network Products and services $57.5m acquisition deal with Highline Sale Investor Group
Source website link