In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I job interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Companions, a worldwide partner marketing and advertising agency. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new e-book out known as — Transferring to Outcomes: Why Partnerships are the Long run of Advertising.
Entrepreneurs right now have a preference. They can preserve doubling down on promoting with the digital goliaths of now or commence to diversify and spend in other advertising channels, with an eye towards the foreseeable future. In this episode, I discuss with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Partners, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your promoting technique with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the future.
Queries I ask Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you supplying new in the spot of partnerships in this book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are distinct concentrations of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is perhaps a full stage of perspective change for a ton of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a restricted range of who this methodology could operate for or is this a little something that every person really should be carrying out?
- [9:14] How do I discover companions?
- [12:58] Is there an illustration circumstance on obtaining partners that you’d like to go by way of with us?
- [15:43] How would somebody who is listening to this get started?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that persons would possible come across?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] The place they can obtain out much more about Acceleration Associates as nicely as decide on up a duplicate of Moving Outcomes?
More About Bob Glazer:
Far more About Duct Tape Marketing Marketing consultant Community:
Like this exhibit? Click on on in excess of and give us a evaluation on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who request the best education and learning and inspiration on how to increase a company.
7 Ways to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without the need of Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Advisor Community has helped me to develop my organization by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND
Supply website link